Friday, January 9, 2009

Mommas don't let your babies....


grow up to be cowboys. Atleast not forever. Sheesh. They are some kind of grumpy when they get home....and dirty. Ross and SL went to work cows last week (Daddy was SUPPOSED to take pictures because I was working-but I have none from the ranch). So I took some after they got home. They wre F.I.L.T.H.Y From head to toe and tired. I cleaned dirt from Ross' eyes, ears and nose for 30 minutes and then he still had dirt after his shower in his nose. Ewwwwwwww!! But dang if he wasn't cute!!

4 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

he is the CUTEST cowbow EVER! and dang DH for not taking more pics on the ranch! humpphhhh....but at least you got this adorable shot. hope your holidays were awesome! missed ya! ♥♥♥

Murphy's Law said...

but he's such an adorable cowboy. you need to smack dh around a bit. get him w/the program - altho he may like it too much. bwahahaha! could be fun.

iris said...

Oh he is the perfect cowboy! Hey have you seen the sneaks of Pink Paislee? They have a new line perfect for this photo!:) Miss being at BG too, but I'm really enjoying my extra time with my kids:) You take care dear!

Lucy Edson said...

So cute!! Love those photos, Brooke! Missed ya, girlie!! Glad to see you blogging!