Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One of my VERY favorite photos ever..



And now of my favorite LO's EVER!! I did this page for Class #3 for Bad Girls Top Designer! It was fabulously taught by Miss Sri and she gave us the best instructions for a "less is more" approach for a great way to express SO much with SO little. I am SO happy with the way this page turned out!!! I have never scrapped this photo even though I love it so much because I wanted the LO to be perfect. And after reading Sri's guidelines, I immediately knew I wanted to use this picture and had a visual concept in mind right away. I just love the end result. It portrays exactly how I feel about my honey when I look at this picture!!

You should really hop on over and check out the gallery and pour over the amazing work there!! There is some amazing pages for this assignment and I pray that I did the teacher proud!! Cross your fingers for me and hope I make it to round 4!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Brooke! It is a fabulous composition. In fact, all three are great. Good Luck in this round! ---Your Early Morning Walking Partner & Professional Trainer.

Murphy's Law said...

this is simply elegant and sophisticated and awesome. this is one of your best work ever. love love love it!

Renee Lamb said...

wow wow wow! I'd say you did her proud! that layout is freakin' AWESOME! I love the distressing, the photo (I can see why it's a fave) - love the touch of red - everything is fab-o my friend! I'm sure you will sail through this round and I'm sending good vibes....ohmmmmmm....ohmmmmmmmmm ♥♥♥