Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finished Accessorizing...finally

Class #4 for BG Top Designer was masterfully taught by Miss Bethany and it was all about accessorizing. I love this photo of my niece and I wanted to show how beautiful she is in this photo with lots of pretties, without taking away from her beauty. I think that by following the instructors guidelines, I did the photo justice. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. The Pink Paislee PP worked out perfect and then I just started picking my embellies by my color scheme. I also used the circles to unify the LO and not lose the movement around the page.
Hope I make it to the next round! I'm a bit nervous about this week. It's getting crazy in the class now that we are getting near the end. Come see the amazing gallery at Bad Girls and get inspired!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it !! I had a rough time with mine !! I love it though , i have been really enjoying being a part of it . Hope you are having a great weekend :)

Jenn :)

Lucy Edson said...

Good luck, Brooke! This week was a challenge for me! How much is enough? (on accessorizing) I have been waiting around for the honor roll and thought I would check out your blog! :) I'll be back!

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooo its so totally girly and i love all the flowers an the stitching yum!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to stop by and say hi! Thanks for posting on my blog...love seeing yours...you are a beautiful scrapbooker!
:)
have a great day
melody ross

iris said...

Love all your entries all the way from class 1! amazing how you created different layouts but still with your own style.

Anonymous said...

I love the "toothless" wonder ! He cracks me up , Mr. Personality him-self!
Also loved the layout of your neice,she is sooooooooooooo beautiful.
You all are a beautiful family! You MUST get all your looks and creativity from your MOM !

Renee Lamb said...

ooh, Brooke! this is GORGEOUS! i love the corner stitching detail and the wonderfully placed flowers! beautiful!

Cheryl KVD said...

This layout is AMAZING!! I love all the little details!!