Tuesday, July 15, 2008

To long....


since my lat post I know! Two weeks! Sheesh. Things have just been CRAZY busy. I got sick for a bit and then my nephew went in for some serious surgery and DH and I were asked to keep the family marina while his sister was tending to him. Just craziness. But I have been scrapping here and there.


I did this page for the Bad Girls birthday scraplift challenge. I had SO much fun doing this page. I have had so many people love this picture of me, I think I'm going to use it for my avatar. And hey, I think I actually look a bit skinnier, so yeah, I'm all over that,bwahahahaha!!

Speaking of which, my weight loss is kinda at a standstill right now. I haven't been able to work in my exercise anyhwhere in the midst of all my hectic crazy days, so I can't wait to get back on track. I am such a creature of habit.

I went and seen Menopause~the musical with my mom, and pals Lynn and Ann on Sunday, and had the BEST time!! We laughed for a solid hour and a half. I recommend it to anyone!! Made for a great girls day out too. I think we are gonna make it a priority to make this a regular thing to get together. We have SO much fun together. I love that we can just be ourselves and not have to feel like you're having to be fake or act like someone you're not. KWIM? Just having a great time together and loving the company.

Well, I need to go put up my VERY swollen feet. Working 10 to 12 hours in the heat is taking a toll on me. I am one tired chickie at the end of the day. Hope all is well with my blogging pals.

4 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

Darling layout girl--that pic of you is so cute!!

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooo ya sexy thang you!!! it was a total blast. we have to do it again! smoochies.

Renee Lamb said...

OH, I am sooooooooo glad to see you posting again! I was really getting worried about you! LOL - Sorry to hear about the craziness going on - I hope you are feeling better and your nephew is on the mend. And I hope things settle down a bit for you too - and um hellllllooooooooooo - YOU ARE FREAKIN' ONE HOT MAMA! holy cow that picture is SMOKIN'! and I am so jealous! i'd love to hang out with you and Lynn! love ya - hugs and smooches!

iris said...

yeah!! You look sexy Brooke! Love that naughty look in your eyes:) You really look great. And your layouts looks fantastic too! Sorry that things are tough now. You try to take it easy ok.