Friday, August 1, 2008

SO much...

going on with us right now. I haven't posted in a while. As a matter of fact, it was right at the same time my life went completely CRAZY. I don't have time to go into full details, but my next post will. I promise. I have been working at the family business just helping out in a time of need. There has been surgery, death, family fights,and so on and so on. I am ok and my immediate family is fine. We are all just trying to hold each other together helping where we can, trying to get through this .
I'll post with all the details soon. Just wanted all my bloggin' pals to know I'm still alive and kickin'!!!

4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

hugs and smoochies chickie. you are in my prayers.

pink4u said...

Hope you are ok.....

Thinking about you!!!

Renee Lamb said...

oh Brooke! I am so sorry to hear of your troubles! I hope all is going ok...I too just lost my Aunt in a terrible accident and the drama has just begun. I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers. big hugs and kisses!

Lulu's Scraps said...

oh Brooke,
i have missed you so!
Please take care of yourself and your family!!!
*hugs*

Your page rawkz!

:)
Much Luv
Lillian
KweenScrapper