Friday, August 22, 2008

It feels so good...


to actually "create". It's been to long since I have been able to sit at my desk and COMPLETE a layout. But I did today and it felt so good! I love this picture of Ross. The look is SO him. And the little one of his silly self. That's my boy.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from vacation. We had so much fun and I'm so very glad that we took the time away for ourselves. It was WELL worth it. I have plans for layouts for most of these!! I love the jellyfish and the tiger photos!
Thank you to my pal Renee for giving me a cute little award for my blog! She is so sweet. If you haven't went and checked her blog out, please do. She is very talented and you will get a good laugh for sure!

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooo love love love that lo! he's sooooo adorable. love the layers and i'm so stealing the double parenthethis. woot woot!

Renee Lamb said...

so happy to see you back and creating! and holy moley - you totally ROCKED that Sassafrass - awesome layout for such a cute boy! and LOVE the vacay pics! looks like such fun - good y'all went! big hugs to ya my friend!