Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Guess who came to our house...



The tooth fairy, of course! Ross lost his top front tooth and he is THE cutest thing EVER!! And I'll think you'll agree that the freckles add to his charm. Sigh. But after seeing these photos, I realize even more how much of his "little" boy features are being replaced by his handsome Young man features. Where does the time go? I remember hearing grown ups always saying how time flies, and now I see it for myself. I remember him hiccuping in my tummy like yesterday. Sheesh. Maybe the next tooth he loses, I'll leave a note for the tooth fairy to give to Father Time and ask him to please slow it down, just a tad. Good grief!!

Well, I didn't make it to round 5 at Bad Girls TD. But I am SO proud that I made it through 4 rounds in my first attempt! And I had so much fun and learned A LOT. So look out, girls. I'll be back next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Murphy's Law said...

omg! i can't believe what a boy he looks like. not a baby anymore. yikes. sigh. time keeps moving on.

Renee Lamb said...

awwww...he is too cute! look at his little toofer gone! ;) - they DO grow up waaaaaayyyyy to soon. Now get to scrappin' those pics! and congrats on the Bad Girls - i've heard it was tough competition there so to make it through round 4 is amazing! and I loved every project your made!

Lucy Edson said...

What a cutie, Brooke!! He is certainly looking like a big boy. :)

Congrats on making it to Class 4 at Bad Girls - you should be proud of yourself - it is some stiff competition! Hope you still play along. I loved your projects! :)