Friday, October 10, 2008

Yummy Chatterbox Goodness


So this is what I found when I opened my Google Reader yesterday...Is that not some of the yummiest scrappin' goodies you have EVER seen. Chatterbox is doing this HUGE kit for Sam's and I am so gonna have one even if I have to stalk my Sam's club for the next month. And if I am lucky enough to win one, I am gonna buy another one and give it to my mommy. Or better yet, I'll buy a whole bunch and give them to all my scrappin' pals for Christmas presents. That way I'd be helping out my favorite company at the same time. Sounds like a plan to me.

Go and see all the yumminess at Melody's blog and if you really love me, leave my name in the comments and maybe, just maybe I will one. And if I win one, and you are a scrappin buddy, you're gonna get one for Christmas. Yes that is bribery....bwahahahahha!!!

4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oooo i did my part bwahahaha. good luck!

Lucy Edson said...

What an awesome Chatterbox kit, you enabler!! lol I will have to check this out, too! :)

Renee Lamb said...

oh i am still crossing my fingers for you girl!! i did my part too!

Anonymous said...

those kits look like A LOT of fun! :)