Saturday, November 1, 2008

Be still my beating heart...




This has got to be the cutest robot around! Ross was Wall-E for Halloween and this was a special day because it's the first time he got to dress up and go trick-or-treating. He was SO excited and So tired by the end of the night, LOL! But he was so stinkin' cute and has the Wall-E voice nailed!!

His treat bag was actually a small cooler and if you have seen the movie it makes sense. That is what Wall-E carries. We even put the B-N-L logo on it (AC Thickers and my QK cookie cutters for the circle). It was a great day and even though he got a little spooked we all slept well.

4 comments:

iris said...

haha Ross is so cute!! I had to show the pic to my daughter cause she loves Wall-e. Now she thinks Wall-e is a real boy haha.

Lucy Edson said...

Awww.....so cute, Brooke!! He makes an adorable Wall E!! Glad you had a great halloween!

Murphy's Law said...

he is totally adorable and makes a great wall e i'm sure he got lots of goodies!

Renee Lamb said...

oh my!! he is the cutest Wall-E ever! i thought that movie was so cute! What a proud Mama moment for you I'm sure!