Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm going back to work.....

And I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!! Just a quick post to let all my well wishers know that today was my interview. They hired me on the spot!! WOOHOO!!!! They normally do not hire on the spot and right now, with things as slow as they are, they haven't been hiring. But they liked what they heard and seen in the interview, did my drug test and hired me!!! EEEEKK!! I am so excited.....did I mention that already, LOL. God never let's me down. I am ready to go back to work for so many reasons. I'll keep you updated. Thanks to all of you that have been praying!!!

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

i so knew it. told ya so. bwahahaha!

Lucy Edson said...

That's great news, Brooke! So happy for you!

Renee Lamb said...

BIG CONGRATS Brooke! They are lucky to have you on their team and they obviously knew it! can't wait to hear how it all goes! good luck dear! xxxxx