Wednesday, November 19, 2008

*WARNING* Proud mommy post...

That's right you've been forwarned that there will be lots of gushing and making over my handsome little man. But, dang if he's not the cutest thing all dressed up and in a tie!! He had his Fall program at school Friday, and he really wanted to wear a tie this year. They are required to wear a white shirt, black pants, black shoes, but the tie was per Ross' request. And all I could think of was the cute pics that this would entitle me to. So I just wanted to share some of these. He is a handsome little guy. Watch out mommmies with daughters~this one is gonna be a handful.
This is probably one of my favorites, as if I could have just one....as if...

he's trying to be serious here, but you'll see this is going to change....

you can see with this big smile, he's relaxing...and that means....

yep, here come some true boy poses....wouldn't be Ross if there weren't some silly ones.

and another one....

we'll end it with this cute cheesy smile. I have more, but I won't make you oohhh and awww any more than needed in one day. But he is pretty darn handsome, huh????

4 comments:

pink4u said...

Brooke....your son is such a handsome young man....I love that smiley picture alot...(missing tooth!!!) Those will be great layout pics!!! AND how cute is it that he wanted to wear a tie!!!!!

Have a great day!!

Murphy's Law said...

oooooooo he is just too handsome and adorable. love the missing tooth as well. what a cutie. miss you bunches 2!

Renee Lamb said...

OH Brooke....Ross IS the cutest boy ever! look at him all grown up looking and oh so handsome! you should revel in your proud mama moment....he's a keeper! ;) xxxxx


oh and I gave you alittle bloggy award if you wanna check it out on my ol' blogger-oo

Renee Lamb said...

hey sweetie! when you catch a breather I tagged you and you can catch the details on my blog! hugs ♥♥♥