Saturday, November 8, 2008

I got the best news today....

I am going back to work!!! Woohoo!!!! I have been waiting for a call back after putting in my application and they just called me this morning!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
My interview is on Thursday!!! I am SO ready to get back into building my retirement and getting back out in the work force. I will be doing what I was doing before I quit work to stay home and raise Ross, only with a better company! I LOVED my job at Winn Dixie, but the company slowly went down hill and has some restructuring issues and such, so I am moving on to bigger and BETTER!!! I enjoy working in customer service and working with people. I am nervous and excited all at the same time!!

I am a hunting widow again this weekend, which I am NOT complaining about, LOL. I enjoy the short time to myself. I can get so much more accomplished when my boys are gone. I always look forward to the minute they come home, but I take my time alone as a blessing! Here is a photo of the deer SL got a couple weeks ago. A ten point!


He will be on our wall. Not sure if I am excited about this, but it was important to him. So we'll have him in about six months from the taxidermist.

I hope you are all having a great weekend! Mine seems to be shaping into an exceptional one!!!!!

2 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

So happy to hear your news, Brooke!!

I am kind of with you about the deer on the wall, though! lol - I told DH that he can put it in his office! ;)

Murphy's Law said...

woo hoo about the job i KNOW you have been waiting w/bated breath. good luck i know you have it. but dang between your schedule and mine - sigh. but good! anyhoo. great deer. he can join my sailfish in the living room bwahahahaha!