Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been tagged....

By my cutie patootie pal Renee. I have to list seven random facts about me. So here goes...

1.One of my worst pet peeves is being late!! Can't stand it!!

2.When I put on my mascara, I almost always sneeze. Not sure why, I think it may have something to do with opening my eyes wide. Whatever the reason, it is most inconvient when balck mascara is combined with the violence of a sneeze, sheesh.

3.I LOVE anything chocolate. ANYTHING!!

4.I can bend over with my feet together, and legs completely straight, and put my hands flat on the floor. Not as easy as it sounds. Try it, but make sure your flexibilty is in well check.

5.I HATE doing dishes but LOVE to vaccuum.

6.My favorite color is green. I tend to think this has something to do with the color of $.

and #7.I can't grow a plant or keep it alive to save my life, unless.....it's a violet. I don't know why, but I have exceptionally beautiful violets ( currently six of them) that bloom on a regular basis and are huge! Everyone says they are a very hard flower to grow, but they must like me.

So know I must tag someone else. So, I think I will choose.....

Lucy

Can't wait to read her answers. She is incredibly talented!!

On the job front...an update...I finished orientation today, woohoo!! Start working on Saturday. I am so excited!! I will keep you up to date, but O am feeling really good about this job!!

2 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

So, I am it! :) I'll get busy and think up my answers! Thanks for thinking of me, Brooke.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Murphy's Law said...

ack. you'll own the job. for sure. and bending over on purpose. um...that's why i had kids. bwahahahaha!