Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Blessings To You and Yours


We had a great day together. Woke up to a very excited little boy who made out like a bandit from THE BUNNY! We went to see my sister in St. Pete and had a really good visit! The kids had a ball and we enjoyed a beautiful prayer at dinner from Ross! I love seeing the hand of God playing His role in my son's life. This is so important to me. I love to hear him witness to others and tell them how important Jesus is to him. I am SO blessed.
Hope you and yours enjoyed your day together and may God bless you all richly through the year!

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

i'm so glad you had a wonderful day as well. i'll be more than happy to show you my fancy evasion tactics! you son is such a wonderful boy. tell babycakes (that would be the LITTLE babycakes-LOL*wink*)he makes my day!