Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Prayer works!

The fish is still alive this morning! Ross wanted to lay hands on the fish tank and pray one last time before bed last night and made me pray for the fish again at bedtime prayer. He's still floundering pretty bad, but our faith is still strong!
Why is it that a male can not rinse out his dishes or flush a toilet? What is it with them? They want a clean house but not play any role. Whatever. I will try with all I've got in me to raise my son to know better. Hopefully genes won't play to big of a role in who wins the battle!
Really want to scrap today. I want to start pursuing sending more stuff in and get published!! This is something that means a lot to me and I WILL stop making excuses and find time for myself to do it. I need to FOCUS!! My happiness seems to always get put on the back burner and I need to get it put back over the fire and let it burn.
Spring break is next week and I have some fun stuff planned for Ross. Hope I will get to spend some time with Shandra and Adyn, too. We miss them. I should be able to get back to walking this week or beginning of next anyway. My walking shoes are still not comfortable. Maybe after I take the stitches out.
Have a blessed Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

of course it works lol!!!! umm...the whole male dna thing. good luck that chickie. its been been an ongoing battle for years. snort.