Thursday, March 27, 2008

Introducing...



Lucky and Scooby. Our new Koi. Lucky is the mostly white one-he has only black spots with no other color. Hense ross named him Lucky as in the dalmation from 101 Dalmations. Scooby is the orange and white one ( Ross is infatuated with Scooby Doo right now). So all is right in our fish tank. And I have a content boy for now.

I have three differnet projects I'm working on. I'll post some pics when I get them done. My pal Lynn is leaving for San Diego for an entire week tomorrow. Gonna miss her! But I'm so happy for her being able to get away!

I only was able to take out two of the five stitches so I won't be walking yet this weekend. The three in the middle where it was cut the deepest have to stay in until Sunday! Sheesh! But I'm healing well and God has kept away any infection. For that I am SO thankful. I'll be still helping out my DH with the boat washing,but I will stear clear of the back of the boat- completely.

No comments: