Monday, March 24, 2008

It's official

I've lost 25.4 lbs as of today-3.4 lbs. this week! WOOHOO! Love WW!! Can't wait to get back to walking as soon as my foot is healed. I have really started to love walking. Exercise in general has become something I look forward to. Which is REALLY odd for me. Never would have seen this discovery coming, but I feel so good after I get done exercising, I can't help but like it.
Any how, looking forward to another great week. Fish update: he still doesn't look good, but the fish tank does; all nice and clean. We still believe he'll come around ( God willing). Let ya know in the morning what the outcome is.

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

woo hooo!!! you go girl!!! i'm hot on your heels 11.8. snort. remind me i need a journal book next time.actually i won't have one for next week. ACK!!!! not good.