Monday, March 24, 2008

It's a Monday

Well, it is proving to be a Monday already. Woke up to Ross' goldfish half dead and I'm in the process of trying to save him. Sheesh! He is currntly in a fish hospital (a pot outside the fish tank) in hopes of trying to save him. We prayed over him, so our hopes are high. He seems to be taking a turn for the better! We've had it for quite a while and he is so big and really a pretty fish, I just can't not try to save him. If he does die-there will be no more fish. DONE!
On a better note, my little cutie is off school for a professional day so we have an extra day together. Enjoying having more time to my family and myself for scrapping. Tonight is weigh in at WW, cross your fingers for me. Missed last week due to my foot. Hoping to hit the 25 lb mark! WWOOOHHHOOO!! I'll let ya know my results!

No comments: