Saturday, March 22, 2008

All dressed up


So I like green and orange together, so hope the orange text is easy on the eyes. Wanted to share a page of my mom that was actually picked on Prima's gallery. Love this photo of my mom. The flowers were some that I won off of IOD. Heritage isn't really my "thing", but I wanted to scrap this picture. I'll be sharing more layouts with ya. Lots of new stuff making my mojo flow and I'm hoping to get to play at my desk this weekend. Going to celebrate Easter in St.Pete with my sister and her family. I haven't seen her in too long. Really looking forward to visiting and the kids getting to play. Hope everyone you love has a Happy Easter and remember the true meaning of the day!!!


1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

you know i'm soooo diggin this one. its totally one of my favs. and LOVE the orange:)