Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scrappin is on my mind.....

and not accomplished-fully. I have a LO started atleast. When will my hectic life just settle on down. Just seems around any given holiday that life goes bonkers for a few days. Don't understand it,but hey that's life.
Well, our fish went to heaven and we will be picking out a new one tomorrow after school. No tears have been shed so all seems to be taken okay. My boy is such a tender heart like his daddy. But he knows we tried to save the fish and has this to take solice in.
I know I said no more fish if this one died, but man, I just put all that work into that nice clean tank-and then there's the pleko fish still in there. Just as well to go get a new tenant.
My foot is much better today and I'm taking the stitches out tomorrow (WOOHOO) so just maybe I will be able to walk this weekend after all. We'll see how it feels after they're out. I REALLY need to get some exercise in-SOON!!!! I'll be calling my walking buddy Ann!!!
Have a great Hump Day!!

2 comments:

So Many Scraps said...

great blog! enjoyed reading it! Yes prayer does work!

iris said...

Hi Brooke! I enjoyed reading about you. I'm sorry about your fish. Hope Ross is coping :). Man your foot must hurt!! I do hope you get well enough to start doing your exercise routine again. Congratulations on your weight loss. On your layout - love the one you did of Prima! And Prima loved that one too for it's in the gallery. wohoo!! On getting published - go go go girl!! Check out the reader calls from Memory Makers too ok. They are publishing more reader's work now. Let me know how it goes ok.:)