Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm finally scrappin'!

Just finished a LO and submitted it for a contest. I'm very happy with it, so I hope those judging it will be too. Just finishing it and being happy with the results makes me feel like I've got the ball rolling. The juices are flowing!!
Spring Break officially starts tomorrow and we are so looking forward to it! Got some fun stuff planned. As well as getting some more projects finished and submitted.
In general it's been a good day. I just feel happy and feel like things are where they're supposed to be in life right now. SO good to have that feeling. Haven't had it in too long and things have really just played out for a purpose lately and I am so happy with what God has rendered as the final results in matters of my heart. It's good to be content. Good to have family and friends that you can rely on no matter what.
Hope you have a good day,too. It's a lot esaier to be happy. Live with NO regrets!
I'll post pictures of my LO's after I know whether they were chose or not. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments: