Saturday, May 10, 2008

Teacher appreciation

This is what I've been working on for Ross' teacher. I'm happy with the finished product. I love how the Daisy D's paper looks! Gives it a classic look instead of being too juvenile. His teacher is also a scrapbooker so I hope she will enjoy it.



I've been MIA for a few days and laxed on posting, but I've had a terrible head cold and feeling blah. I feel considerably better today. Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. I walked the past few days, but man the humidity has been awful. I look like I hosed off after I get done on the trail. I do believe we skipped past spring right into summer. Still better than some places STILL getting snow!! No thank you. I'll take the heat any day.

I'll post sometime tomorrow and show you what I did for my mom. She is THE best. Hope all the mommies out there have a fabulous day! We deserve it. There is is NO harder job or more rewarding out there!!!

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

happy mother's day chickie!!! i love love love the book - you so rocked it and she's gonna love it. wowzers!!!