Thursday, May 1, 2008

They do exist!!!!


Cutie Bugs!!! Can't say bugs are a favorite of mine unless they're this stinkin' cute! Mojo was a flowing today. Actually it's been yearning to overflow, and I have not had time to sit out at my desk for more than 5 minutes. Sheesh. But this was a photo that I wanted to scrap and I didn't let things like fighting with the pesky hospital about my bill get in the way
(I won that battle, by the way-$0 balance-thank you very much).
Always called my sweet boy my cutie bug and he still is. He wasn't quite two in this photo. Sigh. Where did the time go? I like the way the Technique Tuesday bugs turned out on the corners. There is a green one in the lower right corner, but it's hard to see in the photo. But I am really happy with the outcome. And~gasp~ I used pink on a boy layout! It just made those pink antennas pop! Hope you enjoy.
Gonna go create some more. It's that kind of day. Just wanna create today and have something accomplished and not just half done.

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

he is just tooo stinkin cute. love the lo and the cool use of pink. wow!

iris said...

he is a cutie!! Don't worry bout the pink. It really worked to bring out that cute pink head piece. Just tell your boy your artistic instinct got in the way :)