Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sugar&Spice...


I just LOVE this photo of my mom!!! No, I adore it. She looks so sweet and girly. Then I look at her knees and remember all the stories I've heard about her growing up and I have to smile.
She was so stinkin' cute and had quite a bit of the SPICE thing going on too. That baby buggy she is standing with was one her favorite things. She said they called them prams. Sure mom, baby buggy.
I did this LO with some of the awesome goodies in my Bad Girls kit. LOVE these kits. Yep. SO hooked.
My next challenge will be to use some of these goodies to do a boy page. Yeah. I got a few boy pictures so I better challenge myself to think outside of the box. I do have some more really, really cute pictures my mom gave me that I am thinking I may do a mini album with. Lots of dolls and toys and cuteness that would look oh so amazing with my kit. Sigh. So many ideas. So little time.
On a different note, I hope to get out and catch a tarpon soon. I'm itching to catch one. But I'll wait until the seas are calmer. Not real big on the idea of being out there rocking and rolling with a 100lb+ fish on. I'd rather be a little more sure footed. LOTS of extremely LARGE HUGE sharks out there. Yeah. No. I'll wait for better weather. KWIM?!?

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

woo hooo fish on! this lo just totally rocks. its soooo sweet and spicy bwahahahaha!

Renee Lamb said...

I love love love your layout! and I have to laugh at myself cause when I first read the part about the tarpon I read it as tampon -ROFL.....THEN it all started to make sense the further I got! geesh...time for coffee I suppose! I hope you get better weather to take on the sea...I don't do sharks either. those creatures just ain't right...KWIM? and good luck today on WW. fingers crossed it's a good'un. -renee lamb

iris said...

OMG! This is so cute! The picture and the paper doll is perfect together!