Monday, May 5, 2008

Living to be a loser.....



So tonight was weigh in and it was a good week! Down 2.4!! Woo flippin' HOO!! I was correct in going back to more of the fresh foods. I really believe it helped. My exercise was about the same. So it must be what I ate even though it has all been within my points. I'm SO happy!!!




Ross started his week off good. 100% on his spelling test, got his colored work hung on the teachers wall and started with a green. He didn't have the best week last week. Two yellows-both for talking. Sheesh. I must say (with very guarded words) that I think I see an attitude change for the good. He seems to be less whiny and has been happier. I'm hoping this is a permanent change. Then again, I'm not looking forward to what the next stage may bring. The bigger they get, the bigger their problems.


I miss my aunt. I talked to her yesterday and she sounded good. Pray for her. She finally was released to go back to work after breaking her arm so badly. She wanted to get back, but I know that it will be hard after being off so long. She works night shifts (she's a RN) and she has been off her regular schedule. I hope she gets back into the swing of things and God makes it an easy transistion for her and with little pain and stress as her arm is still healing. It was such a bad break.
Hope you and yours have a great week. I'm finishing a book for Ross' teacher as a thank you gift for the end of the year. I can't believe that school is almost over and that I have a soon to be second grader. Wow. That made me feel a tad older. But I'm looking better!! Ha HA!!

3 comments:

The Fabulous Mrs. Shaughnessy said...

Congratulations on this weeks loss!! You work hard at this and I'm glad you keep hitting the minus mark.

Murphy's Law said...

congrats!!!! love the success you're having!!!! and that pix of you and ross rocks. i smell a lo happening! can't wait to see it.

iris said...

wohoo! Congratulations on both your weight loss and Ross' 100 in school! Your weight loss is really showing. YOu look great in your picture. Keep it up Brooke! keeping control over what you eat is so hard and takes a lot of discipline. I know cause I used to struggle with my weight problems too. I'm proud of you!