Monday, May 19, 2008

NO gain~NOpain..

That's right. I said it correct. NO gain then NO pain in the world of WW's!! BWAHAHHAHAHAAA! I still have officially not had a gain since January!! So, I am at 37.2 lbs. lost!! Yeah baby!!! Not a major loss this week but I still had a loss!! And I had to go back and check, but this was not my worse week either. So therefore I am a happy camper!!!!!!

This week is going to be a BIG loss. I can feel it. Wanna hold me to it? Kay. I'm game. I will have my biggest loss yet this coming week. That means I have to lose 4lbs. which is my biggest loss as of now. I'm gonna do it. I can feel it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO - I soooooooooo hear ya on the No Gain -No Pain. it is ever so true! funny how your thinking goes on WW, eh? and BIG BIG congrats on another loss and for NO gain since January! THAT is friggin' awesome! And I'll be rooting you on for that 4 lb loss this week. You can do it! Although that is alot. I will join you on that challenge for a big loss next week. ;) Good luck girl!! woot woot! renee lamb

Murphy's Law said...

you go girl. i'm hot on your heels. snort. rofl!!! us losers have to hang together. bwahahaha!