Thursday, May 15, 2008

Summertime....


I am so looking forward to summer. Just two more weeks of school. And a little more than a month and S.L. will be done working for the summer too!! I hope we do lots and make lots of memories. I can NOT wait to go to the Keys in August! And hopefully I won't be to awfully scary in a bathing suit. By August, I hope I've lost enough to matter!!




I did this LO for Prima's May skecth. I love the Dude collection. So bright and fun. The sun is created with Prima flowers. My guys love the boat. And all the things summer brings.

Tarpon have started running and I'm also looking forward to catching one this year. Seems like every time I was able to go last year, something came up. Don't have a pesky work schedule this year so hopefully I'll have more chances.

Have to get little man to school. I'll post some more tomorrow. My mojo is flowing so I hope to post more pics! Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

you know i'm diggin that lo and you totally rocked it!!!! oh you'll meet your goal and then some. love ya back -smoochies:)

Renee Lamb said...

rockin' layout! i love it! I agree...you'll get to your goal. And it seems no matter how much you weigh, you are NEVER happy in a bathing suit!! LOL..but from the sounds of it you are doing AWESOME!! congrats! and going to the Keys sounds like a dream! renee lamb :)