Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



I have had a great day. I got to sleep in until 9:15 and then woke up to Ross running to get his card from the drawer where he's been stashing all the things he's been creating.

His daddy took him to town and said they had to go get some things to work on the boat, and I never caught on, because apparently he never told Ross where they were really going so he wouldn't blow it with his oh so suttle way of saying they aren't up to something. So I believed they were out doing errands but they were out buying a few surprises for mommy.
Ross picked out the prettiest bouquet of flowers and I also got a store bought card from him and daddy both. I personally love his own card the best!!! They also bought dinner and even though Ross wanted fried chicken, daddy was thinking of me and my points and got me rotisserie chicken. They also got me yummy spring rolls. This is one of my new favorite types of sushi and it's all veggie in rice paper. Delicious.




I also went and seen my mom this morning and gave her my card and gifts. She loved them. She cried and cried. These photos are of the little acrylic key chain I made her. It says-never, never, never, forget. It really turned out cute.
There are pictures of my gramp in it. It's the perfect size. 2x3. I used Heidi Grace's Oh So Moody line and the colors turned out perfect. She LOVED it. These are a couple of the pics inside.
I also made her a frame with a pic of her and I that my aunt took while she was here. I hand wrote the quote-A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unecessary. She cried over that too. Love that. Love that she loved them so much.
I hope you had a great day and remember to call your mom if you haven't already!!!


2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooooo love the card its sooo YOU!!! lol!!! and the keychain album is adorable. you rockin the ablums chickie!

Renee Lamb said...

wow...love your creations! and congrats on the weight loss! YOU CAN DO IT!! I'll be cheering you on! :) renee lamb