Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Angel

This is my mom in 1951 in Chicago. She is either holding my gram or great-gram's hand. I LOVE this photo. She was sooooooooo pretty. When I went through my Chatterbox papers, this pallete jumped out. I am so pleased with the end result. My mom liked it, but added after the fact that she doesn't like purple. But it REALLY looks good with all the other colors with the b&w pic.
Don't you agree????

So weigh in was good. Lost another 1.4 this week. Should hit the 45lb mark next week!! I am seeing my goal now. Doesn't seem so far away. Just seems slow getting there at times.

I want to congratulate my pal, Lynn, for reaching a big milestone w/WW. She hit her 10% goal!!!!!!! Woohoo, chickie!! YOU rock that scale you big loser, bwahahahahaa! Love ya!!

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

you rocked the heritage here and its beautiful!!!! and thanks.....

Kandis Smith said...

Gorgeous layout Brooke! And congrats on the weight loss- that rocks! So hard! Love the name of your blog by the way!

Renee Lamb said...

I love the purple with the photo too! I am loving the way you designed it too! it's gorgeous and what a treasured photo!! congrats on the weight loss! I wish I lived close to you and lynn to soak up some of y'alls motivation! ha ha ha! I am so happy for you girl! conrats and big hugs - mwaah :D