Friday, June 20, 2008

Stellar Speller


So yesterday was a great mail day. You know the kind when you get something really good out of the mailbox instead of junk mail and bills. I got Ross' end of the year report card and his SAT rsults. So I'm gonna just start bragging now and try not to beat around the bush. My son ROCKED his SAT's!!!! Now, I don't know what is actually on the SAT for a first grader, but it does show his grade equivilant and his national percentile ranks and he is off the charts!!
He scored a perfect score in 8 different catergories and the ENTIRE reading/spelling section he scored as high as he could. Yep, he got EVERY single one correct!! He also scored perfect in science and part of math, but his overall math was his weak piont. Anyhoo, he is atleast a 3rd grade level in everything, averaging at 4th grade and he is reading and spelling on a 5.8 grade level!!!!!!!! That's like sixth grade people!!! I'm just so proud of him. SO PROUD!!
Hope you didn't mind me gloating but I believe his horn deserves to be tooted!!!! Oh, and I got so excited about telling you about his SAT scores, I forgot to say, he ended up with a 95% overall grade for the school year on his report card as well!! Look out second grade........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always knew he was a lil smarty pants!!!! Tell him we are soooooo proud of him. School cab be a challenge in so many ways at least it won't be for him as far as grades go. Love the PIC of Mom too.... Turned out very sweet and gentle. Great Job On your weight loss. What you loose I seem to gain, YUCK....;)

Murphy's Law said...

wooo hooo!!! tell that bad boy congrats from chickie!!!!! way to rock the schoolwork!

Renee Lamb said...

heck yes!!!!!!!!! that is so freakin' rad girl! That is definitely something to toot loud about!!! what a little smartie you got!! congrats to both you and him!! how very exciting!