Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Found a bit of my mojo..

I have been in a slump lately and while

walking with my friend, Ann, on Sunday, she mentioned her birthday was today. And I wanted to give her something special. So, I remembered she had emailed me some pictures of her beautiful new grand-daughter, Victoria. I decided I would make her a quick little brag book with the pictures. I hope I did such a beautiful baby justice and the book is pretty enough to show her. She is the cutest little girl. I'm happy with the book for doing it quickly. I'm pretty sure Ann liked it,hahahaha. She was a bit surprised and delighted. I'm gonna turn her into a srapbooker yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...can you send me some of your mojo? you totally rocked it and I am in love with that brag book - you did a BEAUTIFUL job with it. She is an adorable little girl huh?
And thanks for making me smile today. :D i just love you to pieces .....mwaaaahhh :D

Murphy's Law said...

told you so....she'd love it. this is wonderful. you know i love it.

Heather said...

I looooove it!!!! Very inspiring! ;)

Cari Fennell said...

love your blog girlie!!
and the question you asked on my blog-Bonnie asked me the same thing---you girlies really are BAD!
xoxo Cari

Cari Fennell said...

hey girlie!! love your blog!
and the question you asked was also asked by Bonnie! You girls are so BAD!!!!
xoxo CAri