Monday, June 16, 2008

The simple things

I know I need to slow down and enjoy them. Remember when you were a kid and loved doing the little stuff. Like climb a tree or just look at all the small stuff around you. I do. I remember not being able to wait to get outside and play. I want to get back there to that place and stop worrying about the stuff that really isn't going to change if I worry about it or not. I feel so energized and productive and hope that nothing will come along and knock it all for a loop. See, there I go worrying again. Really need to stop that and enjoy what matters most.

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

*smack* that worry away. awesome lo. love you in that size!

Renee Lamb said...

ooh, what a gorgeous layout!! and I hear ya on going back to the simple days/times. I think it's the woman in us to always worry and fret but we do need to try to STOP doing that. Maybe we can form a support group for that? LOL - hugs to you girl! you are really cranking out some fabulous art!!! love it!