Monday, June 2, 2008

No stopping me now

So today was weigh in at WW and guess what? Yep. I lost 4.2 lbs. this week and blew right on by 40, yes that's FORTY!!!!!!!!!!! I am at 41.4 lbs. lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo flippin' hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I just know it's gonna be another great week!! My new challenge is to be at 55 lost by the end of June. I can do it.
I CAN DO IT!!!!! There's no stopping me. That drive and will power has kicked in and I feel it going into over drive! I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

woo hooo!! way to rock da scale!!!! i'm hot on your heels. snort.

Anonymous said...

GO BROOKE...GO BROOKE....GO BROOKE!!!
That is soooooooooooooo FREAKIN' awesome girly!!!! and 41 lbs is a lot!! I will behind ya the rest of the way!!! Now...can you send some of you Kick @$$ willpower my way ...bwahahahaha....keep it up girl..you are doing GRREEAAT!

Sharla said...

Hi Brooke, just came across your blog. Have to say congratulations on the weight loss...that is awesome. I could use some willpower,so if you have extra could you send some my way??!!! ;)