Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've been taggged...

By my my bloggin' pal Renee. Go check out her blog here Renee . WARNING: make sure you have no liquid in your mouth when reading her blog as it will probably hit your computer!!! LOL! She is so funny! And inspirational to top off her great personality. I love to see her posts pop up on my Google reader~look forward to it actually. So here goes, thank you, Renee, for taking my tagged virginty~yep this is my first one.

1.Ten years ago.
I worked as a directs receiving manager at Winn Dixie. (loved this job~gave it up to stay home with my son~best decision I ever made)

2.Five things on today’s “to do list”
Go get a new battery for my van. Do the dishes. Do laundry. Make two cards. Work with my Bad Girls kit.

3.Snacks I enjoy
Sugar -free jello pudding,WW yogurt, chips and salsa, All-Bran crackers w/Laughing Cow cheese, most fruit

4.Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Sheesh, this could be a lonnnnng answer, but I would invest a big part of it to make sure we could live off the interest and never have to work again. I would buy a new house w/ a scrapbook wing. I would make sure my mom had everything she ever wanted for all the stuff she gave up to raise me and my siblings. Make sure my son would be set for life-although it would be a trust as I believe he should know the value of working for things. I'll stop here.

5.Places I have lived
Illinois ~ MANY places in Arkansas ~ Florida

So that's it. Not to painful. Now I have to tag four others, so let's see. I tag..
Iris
Dena
Wendy
Ruth
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names with links to their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
Thanks, again Renee!!

2 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

awwww..you are TOO sweet girl! Thanks for all your compliments - I am blushing. anyhoo, LOVE the answers and it's funny to see the answers to the snacks- can always tell a WW member huh? Prior to WW my answer would have been Paydays, chocolate, ice cream, doritos - you know everything you CAN'T REALLY have on WW - ROFL! and I am glad I was able to give you big girl panties on being tagged :D - ha ha ha! just luv ya pieces :D

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooooo who knew. smirk.