Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dinner tonight...


....will be wild turkey. Although I won't be eating any. It's best fried, but fried is not best while on WW. So I'll be eating salad and a Smart One most likely.
DH shot a nice bird this morning and this is the spread. Seen lots of turkeys, and got a good one.
His collection of tails is growing. He thought he would hang this one over my scrapbook desk and I said UHH, no. It looks just fine with the other ones. I need to now find something to hang where the that spot is so I don't come home to find some carcass hanging there one day. Sheesh!
Got pictures printed and setting on my desk and paper picked out for one set already. I'll try to post pics of anything I do happen to get done. Have a happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

and he's still alive to tell the story?????? bwahahaha