Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Auntie is coming!



Going to go pick up my Aunt tomorrow from the airport. I'm really looking forward to her visit. It will be a surprise for my Gram's birthday. This will be her first trip home since Gramp passed last year. We are planning a trip to his grave and dinner with the family over the weekend. It will be a nice time being together which we do not do enough.

Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time with her this visit now that I won't be working while she's here. Maybe work in some scrappin' time one day. She is a scrapbooker as well.

Ross just adores her-the feeling is mutual I think!

She is the sweetest. And she looks pretty good for her 60's dont ya think? Can't wait to see her. Maybe one day I"ll be able to go to Texas and visit her. They say there are some great scrapbook stores out there-hee hee!

2 comments:

iris said...

WHAAAT??? She is 60?? I wish I could look like her when I reach that age!

Murphy's Law said...

daaaaaaang. i wanna look that good!!! tell her i said hi!!! and i know you'll have a great time!