Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yumminess....

Have you SEEN the new stamps for Creative Cafe? UUMMM... YUM! Of course the specific ones in this picture are not in my possesion, but they have several others that spoke my name today! Love them! They match the previously released rub-ons that are oh so adorable. More inspiration has been shot in my vains!
Have to finish a project I've been working on for my aunt (hopefully by Sunday). I'll post pics when it's done.

Ross is a happy camper today. He is captivated by all things speed racer. I'm sure because of the movie previews. But guess what Wal-Mart had stocked on the shelves. Yep. He is the proud owner of his own Mach 5. So all is happy in the world of this 6 year old.
Well, I'll post some new pics of my project hopefully if the next couple of days. Hope you have a scrappy day!

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

came by to listen to your play list and LOVE the stamps. yumsters! and the cutie pie ross is an added bonus.

Anonymous said...

Give that boy some kisses on his angel freckles for me. He is the yummiest not those stamps. Miss you and love you guys. Keep on keeping on with your weight. I am so proud of you and your biggest fan out here. I know how hard it is.LOVE SHAN