Monday, April 21, 2008

I am so relieved

So, tonight was weigh in. My scale said I had gained and I was panicking a tad bit. Okay, I was freaked out! I haven't had a gain since I started WW in January and refused to accept the fact that a gain may be feasable at some point. I was quite angry actually, beacuse I didn't go off my points -AT ALL- and I actually increased my exercise this week. So the possibility of a gain was quite frustrating.

But, thankfully, when I stepped on the scale, she wrote down -1.5. WOOHOO! Yes, ma'am, I will take that. Maybe the exercise built a little more muscle mass. That sounds like a good explanation. I'll go with that. Whatever the reason, I still have not had a gain and the smallest loss makes me happy.

It's getting hot. Perfect ice cream weather. It's such a good thing I don't crave ice cream. Chocolate on the other hand, calls to me. Sigh. WW has some pretty good chocolate snacks that do the trick. Can't wait to set up the sprinkler. I still like to get out there and play with Ross in the water. As long as I'm not actually submerged in any. Not really crazy about being in water. But sprinklers, squirt guns, slip-n-slide; they're all good.
I'm going to look into how much it costs to go the Y. Mainly to keep up my routine over the summer. Walking the trail now is fine, but the heat is definitly already becoming a factor. Hopefully it won't be to much. I can quit after summer and rejoin next year. That's the plan anyway. I've really started to LIKE exercising.
Well, gotta go make sure Ross is getting his math homework done. This week will be a bigger loss on the scales. I just feel it!!

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you're a loser bwahahahahaha!!!! i'm hot on your heels baby!

copperflower said...

YOU are lucky ice cream doesn't call to you............it SCREAMS to me LOL. I am so proud of you for sticking with WW's program. I wish I had in me to do it. Love Ya