Monday, April 14, 2008

T*H*I*R*T*Y~!~!~!~!



Spring means new beginnings and renewal as well as many other things. But new beginnings is where my heart is at right now.

I have lost to date 30 lbs. !!!!!!!!!!!! I am ssssssssssoooooooooo HAPPY! But even more I feel like I am actually getting somewhere and my goals are able to be seen at the end of a very long tunnel ahead of me! Next will be 40 then 50! F*I*F*T*Y! I can hardly wrap my head around that. 50. That's almost what my son weighs. I have a long way to go, but after tonight's weigh in, I feel like a new person is emerging. Actually it's not a new person. It's a person that I remember. A person that I liked to be and felt good about myself. I felt pretty. I am seing that person come back to life and it is AMAZING.

I feel for the first time since I had my son-almost 7 years-that I,me, myself is coming back to life. I LOVE being a mommy and a wife, but I put ME on the back burner for to long and my fire has been rekindled!! I lost myself for a while and it was okay to be where I was, but I wasn't happy with how I felt. I need to be that happy person FOR my son and husband. I'm getting back there, and it feels WONDERFUL!

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

awwwww so sweeeeeeet and congrats on your NEW life style success!!! totally rockin the scale! bwahahaha!