Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My bookworm...



I am SO proud of Ross. He is such a smart boy. Not that I'm trying to be partial. I'm just really so very proud of how hard he works at his school-work. He is so good at reading, writing and his spelling is just stellar. It comes so easy to him. I am so glad that he is blessed to not have to struggle. He isn't exactly "fond" of school. There are certain aspects that he enjoys ( playground of course), but math is more of a challenge. He really has to "work" at it. But he did get a 100% this week on his math test!!!!! WOO HOO!
I just wanted to get it out how proud my boy makes me. We are so fortunate that he can go to a good school with great teachers. I hope that he finds school and it's challenges something that he will look forward to and want to do good.
Hope I didn't ramble to much. I'm just really a proud momma today.

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

you are such a rambler. bwahahaha. handsome and smart - doesn't get any better t han that.

iris said...

yikes, are those his books?? He is such a sweet looking boy too! You are lucky:)