Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Inspired today



I'm feeling inspired today and my creative juices are flowing. So just a quick post and then back to my desk. In the middle of a project, but a quick post is never hard to fit in, right?


If you have ever used a craft knife on a project, then you MUST try the Fiskars fingertip craft knife. It will make your cutting jobs a breeze. You get no soar fingers and it is so easy to control. It is simply fantastic. It looks a bit strange, but once you try it you will wonder how you ever lived without it. I don't have any affiliation with Fiskars, I just love this little knife. Perfect if you have lots of detailed cutting or as in my case, cutting out the shape of a mini chipboard page. Go to a LSS that may have them to demo and try it. You will love it.




Ross is taking SAT's this week. I tried to explain the importance of the testing to him without stressing him out about it. He was worried that it would be hard, but after I told him that it was all things he had already learned he felt better. My main concern is that he focuses and pays attention to what he reads. If he does those two things, he'll ace them!

Well, just wanted to do a quick post and not get behind. Just gotta remember that it just takes a few minute and some actual thinking to do a post that is meaningful. Love blogging. So glad I decided to do it.

Have a happy hump day!

1 comment:

iris said...

Oh I love the little knife too!! Hey good luck to Ross with his SATs.