Monday, April 7, 2008

I 'm a big loser...

...again this week!!! Down another 2.6 lbs!!! Total of 27.6!! WOOHOO!!! I also marked another milestone last night. I knew we had friends coming in town and I was so anxious to see if they could tell how much weight I had lost since seeing me in October, And they did-immediatly!!
This makes me SOOO happy!

For others to notice is big for me. Anyway I'm thrilled!! Had a great walk this morning with my pal Lynn.
Ross went back to school today after his spring break and was not excited about it. He woke up crying at 5:45 saying he was going to miss me way to much at school! AAWWW! My sweet boy! We got past it. I love every stage that he grows into, but some days I really long to hold that "little" boy that seems like I held just yesterday. He has always been a momma's boy, yet he is all about being JUST like daddy.
Hope you had a happy Monday and a good week ahead!

3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

awwwww...he's sooooo sweet looking and YOUNG. wow. how he's grown.

Corina said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! That's fantastci!! Super cute page, he's so adorable!!

iris said...

wohooo!! Yeah you are a big looser Brooke!! Congratulations my dear!