Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hittin' The Trail......

.....the walking trail that is. First day back walking with my buddy Ann. It sure felt good, too. But was I ever pooped out by the time we got to the end of the trail! It's amazing what the two weeks off the trail from having the stitches did! However, even though I was exhausted, we actually beat our average time by 11 minutes!! Go figure!
Looking forward to walking again Friday. Gotta get my metabolism kicked back up where it was! I haven't gained any since I was I on the mend, but I only lost minimally. I've got some ever close approaching weight goals and I am feelin' the need to burn some calories!!
Gonna go have a picnic tomorrow with my sweet boy by the water. Spring break is flying by! Can't wait until Lynn gets back from San Diego. I forsee retail therapy in the very near future!
Hope you had a happy hump day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you as always. Admire your ambition. Wish I had stuck to our eating habits longer,just have another goal to look forward too. Keep going strong, a little time down won't hold you back from your long time goal. You ROCK!!! Keep up the loosing! Raise the roof(0)
"
(!) Shan